Norwich Triathlon – Sprint Distance Race
- Swim: 750m Open Water
- Bike: 18km
- Run: 5km (1 lap mostly off-road course)
- First Wave (Men) : 08:50 Sunday 7th July 2019
- Second Wave (Women) : 09:00 Sunday 7th July 2019
Entries – Please note the below rules from British Triathlon for this season:
All Sprint distance competitors must be 15 years of age as of 31st December 2019. Parental permission must be granted for anyone under the age of 18.
- Late entry fees are open until 30 June -2019 = £65 (£60 TE/BTF)
- For late entries we sadly cannot guarantee you will get a race T Shirt
Full Course Map:
The following interactive map shows the full course including swim, t1, bike, t2 and run.
- Address: Whitlingham Country Park, Trowse, Norwich, NR14 8TR
- Saturday 6th July 3:00–5:00 pm (Optional – please note bikes cannot be left overnight)
- Sunday 7th July 6:00 – 7:45 am
Registration and transition will be situated near the flint barn café. Transition is open 06:00 – 08:00. Please remember you must be at your briefing before your swim wave and you should allow 10 mins to walk to this.