Norwich Triathlon – Standard Distance Race
- Swim: 1500m open water
- Bike: 38km
- Run: 10km (2 lap mostly off-road course)
Start Time – TBC closer to the date but is likely to be approx. 08:00 for the first wave
Entries – Please note the below rules from British Triathlon for this season:
All Standard distance competitors must be 17 years of age as of 31st December 2019. Parental permission must be granted for anyone under the age of 18.
- Normal entry fees, January (TBC). 2019 – 16 Jun-2019 = £65 (£60 TE/BTF)
- Late entry fees, 16-June-2019 – 30 June -2019 = £75 (£70 TE/BTF)
- For late entries we sadly cannot guarantee you will get a race T Shirt
- Relay teams must all be entered by June 15th as there is not a late entry option
Full Course Map
The following interactive map shows the full course including swim, t1, bike, t2 and run.
- Address: Whitlingham Country Park, Trowse, Norwich, NR14 8TR
- Saturday 6th July 3 – 5 pm (Optional – Please note bikes cannot be left overnight)
- Sunday 7th July 6:00am to 7:45am
Registration will be situated near the flint barn café.