Norwich Triathlon – Standard Distance Race
- Swim: 1500m open water
- Bike: 38km
- Run: 10km (2 lap mostly off-road course)
Start Time – 1st Wave will start at 08:00, please note everyone must attend a race briefing before hand.
Entries – Please note the below rules from British Triathlon for this season:
All Standard distance competitors must be 17 years of age as of 31st December 2019. Parental permission must be granted for anyone under the age of 18.
- Late entry fees apply from now until 30 June -2019 = £75 (£70 TE/BTF)
- For late entries we sadly cannot guarantee you will get a race T Shirt
- Relay team entries are now completely CLOSED
Full Course Map
The following interactive map shows the full course including swim, t1, bike, t2 and run.
- Address: Whitlingham Country Park, Trowse, Norwich, NR14 8TR
- Saturday 6th July 3 – 5 pm (Optional – Please note bikes cannot be left overnight)
- Sunday 7th July 6:00am to 7:45am
Registration and transition will be situated near the flint barn café. Transition is open 06:00 – 08:00. Please remember you must be at your briefing before your swim wave and you should allow 10 mins to walk to this.